Let's Renew Integrity
Stand In the Gap Against the National Takeover of Elections
Jody Hice is not new to fighting for free and fair elections. At the federal level, he serves on the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
On this committee, Hice has fought the Democrats’ attempts to permanently take over our country by standing against H.R. 1, an attempt to nationalize elections. If signed into law, it could be the end of our democracy. Here are some of the ways this bill would impact Georgia:
Georgia will be forced to...
• Automatically register legal and non-legal individuals
• Count absentee ballots received up to 10 days after Election Day if postmarked by Election Day
• Permit vote harvesting that empowers liberal third-party groups to collect ballots in mass
• Allow felons to vote
• Conduct automatic and same-day voter registration
H.R. 1 has already been passed by the House and is currently in the Senate. If passed by the Senate, Joe Biden will make it law, and it will be up to our Secretary of State to defend Georgia against this bill. Jody Hice is ready to take on the Biden Administration, even if that means facing a lawsuit from the Biden Justice Department for refusing to implement H.R. 1.
Using the investigative arm of the Secretary of State’s Office, Hice will make sure all allegations of voter fraud are pursued, investigated, and prosecuted when necessary. Hice also wants to minimize the opportunity for voter fraud by ensuring absentee ballot request forms can only be sent from the Secretary of State’s office.
Enforce SB 202
• Enforce ID laws to request and return ballots
• Ensure absentee ballots are printed properly, securely, and clearly
• Make sure absentee ballot drop boxes (now required by law) are monitored at all times when accessible during the election process
• Ensure ballots are counted in a time-efficient manner and the results by in-person, mail-in, and early voting are reported to the public on election night
REPLACE DOMINION VOTING SOFTWARE
Georgians deserve a voting system that they trust, period.
Modernize Business Registration & Licensing
• Streamline and modernize the Secretary of State’s website making it easier to register and renew corporations
• Ensure the 42 licensing boards that the Secretary of State’s office support are equipped to expedite licensing to our Georgia workers
• Implement a 15-day licensing period for military spouses to make it easier for them to start working while stationed in Georgia